Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Print Production Ideas: 3

To have more photos to choose from, we used our schools photography studio to make some more stills of Lauren to use in our print production.





We used a white back drop and used two studio lights (one either side of the camera) to produce slight shadow behind the person and create a more 3D, textured image. Below is an example of how the lighting layout effected the photos. I used a DSLR with a standard lens using manual settings, manipulating the aperture, shutter speed and ISO to fit with the photo we wanted to capture. 


When on the shoot, we used multiple different outfits to represent the different personalities the character in the music video had. I wanted to reflect this through the character walking, changing as she goes into different costumes. While on set, we came up with the idea of the final character jumping as to suggest she is finally free from her mundane reality and has escaped. I then edited each individual chosen photo I waned and put them on a plain photoshop which measured as the size of panel 2 and 3 joined together. I then found a plain background of the lighting set up, and layered that into the background of the edit. I then scaled each photo in line with the others and positioned them at the bottom of the page. My initial idea for the edit was to reflect The Beatles Abbey Road album as they walk across the zebra crossing, but as my edit developed, I created my own style. On a second glance, it also reflects the evolution of man poster. This could suggest that Lauren is slowly evolving into a better, more carefree and happy person.





No comments:

Post a Comment