2. Warriors-Coco and the Butterfields
(by a previous student)
Planning of music video: Chloe Wakefield Planning for Music Video
In this music video the main idea is behind the novel and film Alice in Wonderland, Hansel and Gretel, Red Riding Hood and Goldilocks and the 3 bears. I liked these ideas and I also liked her planning behind each story down to the location, costume and props. Furthermore, the ideas of fantasy using fairy tales could work well with our ideas and reflect the fantasy dream world the character lives in. This could be an idea for our video through the concept of fantasy being more exciting and different to reality. We could reflect this through using
The reason I chose to use this music video was the concept of a fantasy that was more exciting and different to the normal reality. Through the use of exhilarating settings and locations with the use of wacky costumes and props (like shown in the music video, lollipops in bushes), our music video could incorporate these to reflect Chloe's but putting our own unique style on things.
I suggest you delete the lyrics of the music video and specifically identify aspects of Chloe Wakefield's music video which are inspiring your planning.
ReplyDeleteYou only need to post under G324 Planning, remove from G324 Research Into Music Videos.
ReplyDelete