Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Q1 Evaluation Final Draft


2 comments:

  1. Part 1: Music video: fine strengthened by some excellent inter textual references whilst also reflecting your enthusiasm for the concept for your bitter/sweet music video though remove the adjective "boring" and replace with "monotonous" and perhaps the "daily drudgery of reality" for example rows with a parent, washing up, constant preparation for exams, waiting for buses! This would strengthen.

    Reference to Wes Anderson: Add, I wanted to include magical highly coloured landscapes which suggest the illuminated surreal landscapes in West Anderson's films......and .....
    Section 2:

    Be clear you explain the conventions you used for each panel: For example in Panel One: I used the convention when integrating the text with image by positioning the name of the artist in a bigger font and the name of the track in a smaller font thus strongly promoting the artist. Plus I used primary colour in order to attract the attention of potential fans.

    Panels 2 & 3...I also used the convention of a digipak by including a cradle for the CD.

    Panel 4: I used the convention of a tracklist..., a bar code and institutional information...

    It is important that your response indicates your understanding of the conventions for each panel.

    With small revisions I suggest Level 4.

    Well done Emily, your response suggests enormous engagement with your productions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to upload your panels and magazine advertisement!

    ReplyDelete